Hi, I'm Megan Walker. I'm the marketing intern here at Snake River Landing. I can't really tell you what my job duties are because they change daily. All I know is I'm having fun and learning tons!I'm also a senior at Idaho State University and I will graduate with a B.A. in Mass Communication, emphasis in Advertising and Public Relations in December of 2009. I can't wait! The light at the end of tunnel is getting BRIGHTER!
When I'm not at SRL, I'm either working at Wal-Mart or assistant coaching the Highland Lassies Dance Team in Pocatello. My hobbies include dancing, traveling, and watching movies.
My internship will last through the summer and I'll come back in October to help with Harvest Fest and the grand opening of the Central Valley! I'm excited to be here at SRL and I can't wait to see what they have in store for me !
1 comment:
thats cool, i can see you are happy and pretty ;P
Post a Comment