Thursday, May 14, 2009

Snake River Landing Team Series: Part 5 - Christian Taylor

Hello,

I am Christian Taylor. I am the Real Estate Manager for Ball Ventures and Snake River Landing. I have a unique opportunity to be involved in many exciting and new projects in our community. Snake River Landing is one of these projects! I have worked on a few projects within the development but I’m very excited about Pier View Court.







Pier View Court consists of four, 5,600 square foot buildings located in the heart of Snake River Landing, across from Hard Hat Steakhouse & Grill. The buildings have a timeless, yet unique main-street appeal and surround a beautiful central courtyard. If you are looking for a place to put your business, this is the new hot spot for retail or office. Plus, there are many new attractions coming to Snake River Landing including The Central Valley, new businesses, residential and TONS of events, which your business can take advantage of.

Another aspect of my job is helping where I can with the leasing and sales of the property at SRL. Snake River Landing offers so much to individual businesses and people - it’s fun to be able to explore the tremendous opportunities we have with anyone who is looking for a place to live, work, shop and play. When you come down here to see all of the things that SRL has to offer, stop in and say hi to our team.

No comments: